The Quick Access Toolbar is a small toolbar which includes commonly used commands and is always accessible. By default, the Quick Access Toolbar is located in the top left corner of Microsoft PowerPoint.
By default, the Quick Access Toolbar includes three commands:
- Save. Click Save to save your document.
- Undo. Click Undo to undo the last action performed.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of Undo to undo multiple actions at the same time.
- Redo. Click Redo to repeat the last action performed.
- Start from Beginning. Click Start from Beginning to launch your presentation from the first slide in Slide Show view. (This is a new addition to the Quick Access Toolbar in powerpoint 2013.)
Adding Common Commands
To add commonly used commands to the Quick Access Toolbar:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the far right of the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Select a command from the list that appears: