Save the Slides in a Picture Format
Once you have created your powerpoint presentation, you may wish to make picture files of all or certain Slides in the presentation. This is easily done when you use the Save As… command.
- Save the presentation as a powerpoint presentation file, just as you normally would. This will ensure that your presentation is always editable.
- Navigate to the slide that you wish to save as a picture.
- Add a file name in the File name: text box
- From the Save as type: drop down list, choose the picture format for this picture.
- Click the Save button.
Save Current Slide or All Slides as Pictures
- Saving One Slide as a Picture
- If you choose to save only the current slide, powerpoint will save the picture in the chosen format using the current presentation filename as the picture filename, or you can choose to give the picture slide a new filename.
- Saving All Slides as Pictures