Finish Your PowerPoint Slide Show with a Professional Look
How often have you been in the audience for a powerpoint slide show and suddenly it was over? No indication that the end was here. Just last slide and it's done.
Let your audience know that the slide show is over by simply ending it with a black slide. You don't even have to create a new slide and make it black. There is a convenient feature in powerpoint that does this for you. Here is how it is done.
powerpoint 2003 Options are Found in the Tools Menu
Access the powerpoint 2007 Options
End powerpoint 2007 with a Black Slide
For powerpoint 2003 and earlier
- Click on the Office button.
- Click on the powerpoint Options button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Select Advanced in the list of options on the left.
- Scroll down in the list of options, until you get to the Slide Show section.
- Check the box for End with black slide.
- Click OK
Back to 12 Tips About powerpoint Slide Shows