Inserting Clip Art
Online Pictures is a collection of media files (images, videos, audio, and animation files) that you may search via the internet and then insert into your presentation.
To insert clip art:
- Click in the slide where you want to insert a clip art file.
- On the INSERT tab, in the Images group, click Online Pictures. (In PowerPoint 2007/2010, this option is called Clip Art.)
- In the Insert Pictures dialog box (Clip Art task pane in powerpoint 2007/2010), enter your search terms in the Office.com Clip Art field and press Enter.
- Your search results load in the task pane.
- Locate the clip art you want to insert in your slide and double-click on it or click the item and select Insert.