To advance Slides automatically:
In Slide Show view, you would typically advance to the next slide by clicking your mouse or pressing Enter on your keyboard. Using the Advance Slides settings in the Timing group, you can set your presentation to advance on its own instead and display each slide for a specific amount of time. This is useful for unattended presentations, such as at a tradeshow booth.
- Select the slide you want to modify.
- Locate the Timing group on the Transitions tab.
- Under Advance Slide, uncheck the box next to On Mouse Click.
- In the After field, enter the amount of time you want to display the slide. In this example, we’ll advance the slide automatically after 1 minute 30 seconds, or 01:30:00.
Advancing the slide automatically
- Select another slide, and repeat the process until all the desired Slides have the appropriate timing.