To insert clip art audio:
- From the Insert tab, click the Audio drop-down arrow and select Clip Art Audio. The Clip Art pane will appear on the right.
Inserting Clip Art Audio
- Enter keywords in the Search for: field, then click Go.
Searching for Clip Art Audio
- The results will appear in the Clip Art pane. To preview an audio file, right-click the file and select Preview/Properties.
- A dialog box will appear, and the audio file will start playing automatically (it may take a few seconds to load). To play it again, press the Play button.
Previewing a Clip Art Audio file
- When you’re finished previewing the file, click Close.
- Once you have found the audio file you want to use, click it to insert it into the slide.
Clicking on Clip Art Audio to insert it