Recording your own audio
Sometimes you may want to record audio directly into a presentation. For example, you might want the presentation to include narration. Before you begin, make sure you have a microphone that is compatible with your computer; many computers have built-in microphones or ones that can be plugged in to the computer.
To record audio:
- From the Insert tab, click the Audio drop-down arrow, then select Record Audio.
Clicking Record Audio
- Type a name for the audio recording, if desired.
Renaming the audio recording
- Click the Record button to start recording.
Clicking the Record button
- When you’re finished recording, click the Stop button.
Clicking the Stop button
- To preview your recording, click the Play button.
Previewing the recording
- When you’re done, click OK. The audio file will be inserted into the slide.
The recorded audio file