Modifying the list’s appearance
Whether you’re using a bulleted or numbered list, you may want to change its appearance by adjusting the size and color of the bullets or numbers. This can make your list stand out and match the appearance of your presentation.
To modify the size and color:
- Select an existing bulleted list.
- On the Home tab, click the Bullets drop-down arrow.
- Select Bullets and Numbering from the menu that appears.
- A dialog box will appear. In the Size field, set the bullet size.
- Click the Color drop-down box and select a color.
- Click OK. The list will update to show the new bullet size and color.