Customer’s decision of buying product often gets determined by the quality of your sales presentation. If your presentation has enthusiasm and compelling factor then it will persuade buyer to buy your product or service instead of your competitor.
Here are some presentation tips to motivate your customer to buy your product:
1. Never give irrelevant presentation!! People often make this mistake that they use a generic presentation. Yes, selling is not so easy but being a salesperson you must possess courage and confidence that you can do this effectively and for the reason you have to be persuasive. So, if you want to make whopping profits you have to raise your sales potential and presentation skills.
2. Intense research is required if you want to sell your product. You must have complete knowledge about your product and customer’s need so that you could make edge on your competitors.
3. Be interactive!! This is one of the most important factors which make your sales presentation effective. Presentation should not be boring in any way. While giving presentation you must consider that every attendee is attentively listening to your every word otherwise your whole effort and preparation will get wasted. Thus, try to make it interesting along with informative, here AIDA (attention, Interest, Desire, Action) approach will help you.
4. Throughout your presentation, get response from listener/buyer. After demonstration if you take opinion from prospect regarding your presentation or product by asking few queries like “How did you like the session?” and many more these will keep your prospect involved and interested.
5. A picture always worth a thousand words therefore you must include visuals in your presentation. But at the same time make sure that it doesn’t look clumsy, just keep simple by adding one image for one idea.
6. Don’t forget to schedule another appointment because your customer might not be in position to make decision at the end of your demonstration thus it necessary to set next sitting.
7. Be yourself and have fun!! If you want to persuade your prospect you have to be yourself. To make impact of your presentation it is important to achieve that comfort level with your client on basis of which you could easily interact with him.
So, these were some of the key factors to give winning sales presentation. But these will not work until you don’t rehearse and practice of giving presentations. If you need free PPT templates for sales and reports in PowerPoint 2007 and 2010, then you can browse our collection of free PPT templates and slide designs, for example this sales powerpoint template or report PPT templates. Also, we recommend to check our article about how to conduct online surveys.