The new Apple TV features a 1080p HD resolution that gives you access to the best content including movies TV shows, sports, music, photos but also to be used as a great presentation device for PowerPoint presentations in conjunction with your widescreen TV. You can even play content from your iOS devices on your TV using AirPlay.
A possible approach is to save your presentation as PNG or other image format, so:
- Open powerpoint
- Go to File and Save As and then select PNG from the file type combo.
- Specify a target folder where the files will be saved
- Then open iTunes and then iTunes Store. Login there using the account you previously used for Apple TV.
- Go to iPhoto and create a new album and then import the photos
- Then go to File and then Export. Choose Slideshow and optimize the images for display on your Apple TV.