- How to insert and format powerpoint Charts
- How to create Flow Charts for your powerpoint presentations
- How to set up a Table in powerpoint
- More on Custom Animations
The presentation that you will create for this section can be found
Run the presentation and have a look at what you will be creating.
By the end of this section, you will have a slide show exactly like
this one. The Outline for this presentation can be found by clicking
the link below (PDF file that opens in a new window.)
We will be referring to this Outline as we go along.
The presentation has only 8 Slides in it. Here’s a run down of each
Slide One – Introduction
Slide Two – 3D Bar Chart
Slide Three – Pie Chart
Slide Four – 2D Bar Chart
Slide Five – Flow Chart 1
Slide Six – Flow Chart 2
Slide Seven – Table
Slide Eight – Bulleted List
Here’s the scenario for the presentation:
"Produce a powerpoint slide show that highlights employment
productivity in a call-centre. The presentation answers the following
- Do employees use the internet too much?
- How much time do staff spend on the
phone with customers?
- Do employees spend too much time on
- Do management waste too much time in
- How happy are employees in their jobs?
The presentation will be given to senior management."
But the aim of this section is to get you to a level where you can
design professional-looking presentations for business purposes. Let’s
make a start.